December 1, 2021 – ETSI-BC and Community Futures East Kootenay present this webinar series for anyone in the Southern Interior of BC with an interest in learning how to find, analyze and present community and economic development data is welcome to attend this informative webinar series.
Good community and economic development data allows communities to:
- strengthen grant applications and access funding more easily,
- guide strategic planning and make decisions on where to put time and effort,
- support current and new businesses,
- decide which projects are the most important at any given time, and
- measure the impact of community and economic development initiatives over time.
During this five-part interactive webinar series, participants will:
- Discuss the importance of data and how it can help small communities.
- Identify what data questions communities want answers to, in order to make better decisions.
- Walk through the important questions to ask in analyzing data.
- Identify sources of data for Southern Interior communities and what your community might need to collect for yourself.
- Answer how we can use data to increase success with funding applications.
- Learn how to promote and support community and economic development goals and activities.
SERIES OVERVIEW (Wednesdays 9 – 10:30 am)
|Jan. 12, 2022||Introduction to Data 101||Robyn Peel, Paul Wiest & Mike Stolte|
|Jan. 19, 2022||Clarifying Your Ec. Dev. Questions||Eric Burton & Kate Mulligan|
|Jan. 26, 2022||What Data is Available and How to Use It||Jayme Jones & Aaron Gregory|
|Feb. 2, 2022||Filling the Gaps – Sourcing the Data||Sarah Breen & Jamie Mayes|
|Feb. 9, 2022||Telling Your Story with the Data||Mike Stolte|
We’d love to hear from you!
201 – 460 Doyle Ave, Kelowna, BC V1Y 0C2
Phone: 236-420-3680 ext. 0