In this funding stream, ETSI-BC works with non-profit business support organizations to cultivate business programs and services to address unmet needs in our region. Our goal is to:
- Support business competitiveness, adaptation, and resiliency within the Southern Interior
- Provide access to meaningful business resources
Some examples of ways we help our partners build business resilience and growth:
- Funding to the region`s non-profit business support organizations (and accelerators to expand their services in rural communities and to expand their offerings.
- Support for Business & Community Liaison Officers, who will link businesses to tools and resources and help them scale and access capital and other support, and develop plans to recover from COVID-19
- Small Scale Business Resilience and Growth Programs – with priority given to communities with < 5,000 population
- Large Scale Business Resilience and Growth Programs – with priority given to communities with < 25,000 population
- Collaborative Business Resilience and Growth Programs – for multiple community/local government/First Nation collaborations
- Community Recovery Programs
- Business Development Research and Intelligence
ETSI-BC is also committed to helping the entrepreneurial ecosystem in the region to share best practices and access economic research, intelligence data, and other resources that will help the practitioners better serve their clients. This may include bringing the organizations together for summits and training activities. Contact us if you have suggestions or requests.